Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
Answer – Maple
2. Which Indian athlete is nicknamed the 'Payyoli Express'?
Answer – P.T. Usha
3. Name the revolutionary gadget invented by Sony in 1979
Answer – Walkman
4. Tribhuvan Airport is the International Airport of which country?
Answer – Nepal
5. Saffron color in Indian national flag stands for?
Answer – Sacrifice
6. Eiffel Tower is built entirely with which metal?
Answer – Iron
7. Name the software created by Niklas Zennström and Janus Friis in 2003, and owned by Microsoft since 2011
Answer – Skype
8. Which is the World's first successfully cloned pet animal?
Answer – Cat
9. Who is the only Indian tennis player to win the Arjuna Award, Padma Shri and the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
Answer – Leander Paes
10. Which Indian was posthumously awarded the Bangladesh Freedom Honour in 2011?
Answer – Indira Gandhi
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!