Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
Answer – Rabindranath Tagore
2. Expand DVD
Answer – Digital Versatile Disc
3. Who is the first woman officer in the IPS?
Answer – Kiran Bedi
4. The flag of which country has the unique shape of two overlapping right triangles?
Answer – Nepal
5. Where was the 'Project Tiger', the tiger protection programme, launched on 1 April 1973?
Answer – Corbett National Park (Uttarakhand)
6. Who is the World's Largest Semi-Conductor Chip-maker?
Answer – Intel
7. If Milkha Singh is famous in athletics, Jeev Milkha Singh is famous in which sport?
Answer – Golf
8. EIC was acquired by Sanjiv Mehta in 2005? Expand EIC.
Answer – East India Company
9. Who is the first person to start a school for nurses?
Answer – Florence Nightingale
10. Every year on Kartik Purnima, which town hosts India's biggest camel fair?
Answer – Pushkar (Rajasthan)
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!