Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
Answer – Rakesh Sharma
2. Which is the most expensive spice of the world?
Answer – Saffron
3. In which city would you find the Red Square?
Answer – Moscow
4. What is common between Mayawati, Mamata Banerjee, Jayalalitha and Narendra Modi, apart from the fact that they are politicians?
Answer – They are all unmarried
5. Chambal is the chief tributary of which river?
Answer – Yamuna
6. Larry Ellison is the co-founder of which major company?
Answer – Oracle
7. What is the stick used to play billiards called?
Answer – Cue
8. Which Indian city is known as the “City of Joy”?
Answer – Kolkata
9. How many players are there in a Volleyball team?
Answer – 6
10. In India, Where is the Defence Electronics Application Laboratory situated?
Answer – Dehradun
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!