Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
1. Who was the world's first computer programmer?
Answer – Ada Lovelace
2. Who authored ancient Sanskrit epic 'Ramayana', also known as 'Adi-Kavya' (first epic poem)?
Answer – Valmiki
3. Which are the BRIC countries?
Answer – Brazil, Russia, India, and China
4. Which was the first Indian company to list on the Nasdaq in 1999?
Answer – Infosys
5. RIM or Research in Motion is the Company that makes?
Answer – Blackberry Phones
6. The purity of precious metal Gold is measured in Carat. How much carat of Gold alloy has 75 percent of Gold and rest 25 percent of other metals ?
Answer – 18 Carat
7. Which is the highest award given to a sports coach in India?
Answer – Dronacharya Award
8. Which is the first Hindi film screened at the United Nations
Answer – Lage Raho Munna Bhai
9. First Indian to receive the Honorary Oscar Award for Lifetime Achievement
Answer – Satyajit Ray
10. Which Country's first woman Chancellor is Angela Merkel?
Answer – Germany
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!