Difficulty level - 3 Low, 4 Medium, 3 High
1. Which part of the body does leucoma affect?
Answer – Eyes
2. Which city will host the 2012 Summer Olympic Games?
Answer – London
3. Initially named as Phoenix and then changed to Firebird, now it is called?
Answer – Firefox
4. In the logo of which bank would you find the picture of Goddess Lakshmi?
Answer – Dena Bank
5. The First Android Phone was made by High Tech Computer Corporation. We know this company better as?
Answer – HTC
6. 'Gyandarshan' is an educational TV channel of which Indian Open University?
Answer – IGNOU
7. On 1 May 2009, which lady banker became the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Ofiicer (CEO) of ICICI Bank, India's largest private sector bank?
Answer – Chanda Kochar
8. D. Udaya Kumar is credited with the design of what?
Answer – Indian Rupee Symbol
9. In 1893, who revived Ganesh Chaturthi annual festival in the form of a public festival and gave it a distinct political face
Answer – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
10. How many spokes are there in the navy blue wheel of National Flag of India?
Answer – 24
For more such Quiz Questions, Click Here!